This is going to be a service release fixing some issues. I’m looking for fairly quick turnaround so this should be done by the end of the month, preferably until 20th September.
Here’s the list of planned fixes:
- 59 Allow user to choose if new-tab-jumpstart’s search bar or AwesomeBar is selected when new tab is created
- 62 Focus on search to be configurable
- 63 Make menu drop down faster
- 68 Support more items in the ‘Recently closed’.
- 72 Turn on toolbars by default + on adding new toolbar auto enable it
- 76 Mark URL as typed when typed in the search box
- 74 Number of thumbnails configuration – slider is moving while changing configuration
- 77 Text in search toolbar too short for url
- 78 Remove iframe after initial search results are shown
- 73 Number of thumbnails configuration is not properly determining maximum number of rows and columns
And I’ll try to fix them in that order. Now not all of them might be feasible to fix in this time frame so some of them might get dropped, however there are a few critical issues that will have to be released. The list is chosen by priority and time required to fix them. Here is the full list of outstanding issues.